friends in toronto

greetings all, sorry for those this does not relate to.

my friends and I are heading to mutek, to perform (vfu and duul_drv) and participate. we would maybe be interested in stopping in toronto or along the route from winnipeg, as a possible tour - to throw down some sets. could anyone set something up? please email me off list. at either
duul_drv@xxxxxxxxxx or s_ardenhill@xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks
with much ups,
arden

"and i am leaning on this broken fence, stuck between past and present tense, and i losing all those stupid games that i swore i'd never play, but it almost feels okay"
- the weakerthans, << aside >>