Re: [microsound] another satisfied customer

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:02:11 -0700
"<<< audi sensa >>>" <audisensa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I _really_ don't think that someone like Shakira or Diana Krall are
> > artists (these are just 2 names just came to me for no particular
> > reason).  They are entertainers, however.  I don't know how good but
> > they surely are.
> >
> > ./MiS
>
> i'll bet i know why they came to your mind. i myself was just thinking
> the other day how vacuous diana krall is.

Actually, strangely enough, Celine Dion did not come up at that moment
although she should have.  On an extra-musical (artistic) level some of
the non-artists at least fool you into thinking that they are artists
with some clever speech in various interviews and such.  I saw recently
Celine on a talk show and she has no clue when more or less tricky
questions pop-up (other than 'what did you have for breakfast today?').

> (btw, i'm enjoying NOR!)

thanks!  Nice to know that _someone_ is enjoying it :)

--
../MiS

Michal Seta		http://creazone.eworldmusic.com/doc/mis
CreaZone		http://www.creazone.com
No One Receiving	http://creazone.eworldmusic.com/doc/nor

upcoming release:
NOR - "The Release of the Wandering-Eyed Girl"
	http://www.grainofsound.com