Re: [microsound] ???

thank you this is exactly what I have been tring to say all  along but the
stuffy shirts on this list get all bent out of shape if you dare say any
thing that might pop thier little "alternative" bubble to the main steam.
What you have said is exactly my point is it so bad if a few more people
find out about MS no really it only means more records are bought and that
lable can now afford to release a few more this year, or it means that
when when kim asked me to book him in toronto I wont have to turn him down
for fear that only 20 persons will show up but rahter 200 persons will
show up and I can pay him his asking price. Its a simple question of
economics, less people know about it less cash flow into the genera more
people know about more cash flow meaning more thinks can happen.

neil..