RE: [microsound] Questions about raw data processing?

try:

Anyone can read the archive, but if you want to join you have to have a
Yahoo! ID.

some interesting ideas there. And I'm not just saying that because I'm
one of the moderators. :/

I would be interested in seeing/hearing some of your work. maybe we
could trade?

ph%L

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com<-----Original Message----->