Your music was aired on FM radio and the Internet this week

You're receiving this e-mail because at least one of your songs aired on
the Mixdown this Saturday on WRVU, 91.1 FM in Nashville.  If you didn't
catch the show live (or even if you did) you can check the Real Audio
archive at the main Mixdown page:

http://mixdown911.com

or via the playlist page for this week:

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/~jbrassil/mixdown/mm020629.html

We also have a station at mp3.com:

http://mp3.com/stations/mixdown

This is a playlist featuring songs from this week's show that are
also on mp3.com - just an extra way to get the music heard. We usually
pick one song per show, and this week it's "Destination Skyline (Argon remix)" by The Rebirth Of Trance. Congratulations!

No more Mixdown Ts left.  But check out what they looked like at:

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/~jbrassil/mixdown/shirt.html

I will be doing another run, so let me know if you want one & I'll get back
to you when they're ready.  (No, really, I am going to have some more made
soon.)

Feel free to put a link to the Mixdown on your web page - the more visitors
we have, the more people get to hear your music.

DJ B, host of the Mixdown
--Boundary_(ID_f03BoOUSBDxLuNA+Vc9Jlg)