Repeat After Me playlist 7/13/02

*Joe McPhee: Nation Time [Nation Time] Atavistic
*Albert Ayler Trio: Spirits [Spiritual Unity] ESP
*Amere3: Rauli [Trees] WHI Music
*Jorge Antunes: Historia De Un Pueblo Por Nacer O Carta Abierta A Vassili
Vassilikos Y Todos Los Pesimistas [Electroacoustic Music Vol. VII]
Electroshock Records
*Henryk Gorecki: Already It Is Dusk (String Quartet No. 1 Op. 62)[String
Quartets 1, 2--Kronos Quartet] Elektra Nonesuch
*Junklight: Infected Cutter [Parasites Rework Project] microsound.org
*Bloq: Oscar in Dub II [Couchblip!] Couchblip
*Lilienthal: Sucrosesand [MD1 Compilation] n5MD
*Diagram of Suburban Chaos: Mental Wound [Status Negatives] Imputor
*Polmo Polpo: Acqua [The Science of Breath] Substractif/Alien8 Recordings
*Soul Center: Third Hand [Soul Center] Novamute
*Sir: Handsome [The Night I Met My Second Wife] Pehr
*Windsor for the Derby: Track 2 [Calm Hades Float] Trance Syndicate
*Labradford: El Lago [A Stable Reference] Kranky
*Tim Hecker: Hello Detroit [My Love Is Rotten To The Core]
Substractif/Alien8 Recordings
*Hypnotech 3: Nine Seconds of Light [In Tune with the True Distortion] HWCN

Thanks for listening.

Glenn Bach
Repeat After Me
Saturdays 12-2 PM (Pacific)