Re: [microsound] Is microsound boring?

if something is labeled "experimental" or "avant-garde" then consider it a warning sticker - you are dealing with an early development version or a prototype. you should expect to find a higher degree of boring bullshit than usual. you should also be prepared to give the artist a chance to develop the experiment.

i dont know about the definition of wisdom but the most interesting stuff seem to come out of the subjective, murky and quirky old human mind and when such music communicate with a listener likewise equipped then great things happen.

much avantgarde fail to communicate.

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:35:52 -0400 James Harkins <jamshark70@xxxxxxxxx>