RE: [microsound] Re: [lowercase-sound] [ot] [gear] Need new Sound Card

	I will second that and add that you can find the m-audio 410 (2
analog in, 1 s/pdif stereo in, 8 analog outs and 1 stereo s/pdif out) for
under $200 US pretty easily.

	I run the delta with PD and Logic using the asio and have never had
a problem. I've also tested with reaktor and various NI softsynths with
pretty good performance at very low latency.
(all under both win98 se and win 2k, using an AMD thunderbird, with an asus
chipset)
m.