RE: [microsound] designing an audio+video performance

VDMX from VidVox.

or Videodelic.

I am sorry I do not have URL's for these... but they should be easy to find
with a Google search.

MAX/MSP also can be used to create custom patches for this type of use,,
although it is not a pre-fab out of the box kind of solution... ie. you'd
need to build a patch yourself.

David Fodel
Publishing Systems Manager
Wild Oats Markets