Re: [microsound] unknown favorites?...again :)

well, i don't have the random inc. release but i've listened to it and i think
it's a very bad and uninspired record (and th cover is horrible). well at least
that's my opinion and tilliander should maybe make not so many records, because
when he was releasing less they were far better. no offence to anyone : )
have fun, ralph.