Re: [microsound] microphone recommendations?

for a good set of binaural mics check out Core Sound
(http://www.core-sound.com/).  I bought a pair a few years back and use
them with my Sony MZ-R55.  They're small, light weight and sound
great.  They cost you anywhere from $75 for the low end to a few hundred
for the high end.  I opted for the low.  I actually used them to record
"skewer lane" which can be found at http://www.mp3.com/ithz.

happy recording...

  - c

http://www.mp3.com/itHz