Re: [microsound] 2 CD's to check out

--- Kim Cascone <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> V/A - "Institute of Sonology 1959-69" (SubRosa)
> Merzbow - "Amlux" (imprec)
>

> - both are very very worth checking out...I've been
> wearing the bits off of
> the both of them

can these be described a bit more? im particularly
interested in what makes the Merzbow so special...

-thad

=====
Thad Biggerstaff  ~ReSource~  daht73@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.biggerstaff.homestead.com/

"Not to forget, I 'museumize' myself; so that then I pay myself a visit and find me again in all the relics, to hand down memories from one to the other, like a genealogical tree, as if it were morning!"
- Massimo Toniutti

"Everything is a sign of something greater than itself."