Re: [microsound] 2 CD's to check out

------=_NextPart_000_693F_01C285C4.B1C6DF80

Yah, I'm also wondering if anyone knows of any recordings of the digital
works from the institute of sonology. For the electronic works, everyone
releases the analog stuff ( a dutch label recently released many of
koenig's analog electronic pieces ), but there was a lot of computer
music going on there too. Anyone know if any of the works created by
Koenig's SSP or Paul Berg's PILE were ever released?

ph

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com