Re: [microsound] Montreal

I second that cd esoterik is IMHO one of the best music shops in Canada if not
in North America. I would say that in Montreal second to that shop would be
cheap thrills and atom heart. As for venues to see stuff casa del popolo/ sala
del rosa is a great place for shows how ever so is the SAT. When you go into CD
Esotrik there will be a white board with a listing for all the "better" up
comming shows/events in the city. The sales staff there are also some of the
most helpfull around, they are super knowlegable of thier stock and of music in
general and will go out of their way to help you.

Neil

naw - minimalclickhouserobotechfunkandmicroglitchscapes

new releases this fall:
sept 15 2002
gibberish - piehead records - www.pieheadrecords.com
sept 30 2002
the resound of a foggy autum dawn - noise factory records -
www.noisefactoryrecords.com

soon to be released:
winter 2003
paperhouse - subversico recordings - www.subversico.com