Re: [microsound] Montreal

>VOLT-AA (05) IRONY / IRONIE
>Wednesday december 4th / mercredi le 4 d=E9cembre 2002
>O Patro Vys (mont-Royal corner St Denis) 8.30 PM / 20 h30
>
>Orazio (QUE)
>Champion (QUE)
>D'iberville (FR, QUE-Bip-Hop artist)
>Christof Migone et invit=E9 (QUE)

puh-leeze.  camp owns them all.

on the irony front, that is.  (talent is another thing.)

as for the guy who plans on visiting montreal-upon-hipness...  please clean=
=20
up your mess after you leave, we've got enough of you strangers who come to=
=20
our nice city with your overvalued money without even leaving any tips, we=
=20
realize this city is the coolest thing to happen to north america since the=
=20
discovery of the wax cylinder, what can i tell you, just vote for a decent=
=20
(i.e. non-warmongering) regime the next time around, turn off CNN, & your=20
own silly ass american city might just end up being cool too.  thanks for=20
the soap box, i just needed to get that off my chest.  but anyway, if you=20
like montr=E9al i can only recommend that you check out saskatoon.  trust=
 me,=20
it's MUCH cooler than montr=E9al.  (i hear it's horrible in winter, but i'll=
=20
just keep with my positive summer opinion for the time being: saskatoon=20
ROCKS, that's all there is to it, & i highly recommend savelia's B&B if=20
you're looking for a place to stay, tell 'em i sent ya.)

as for that other guy:

>What is a good "Summer CD" (I have read that list here once, I thinkl).

i don't know about you, but i started getting interested in music again=20
only as the first snow flakes begun falling on montr=E9al.  DAMN RIGHT=20
MONTREALERS TO BE.  COLD, DREADFUL SNOW FOR FIVE LONG, DREADFUL=20
MONTHS.  ARE YOU REALLY PREPARED?  DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU'RE=20
PREPARED?!?!?@#  YOU BETTER THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU MAKE THAT MOVE,=
 YO!!!@#

montr=E9al: it's not for sissies.

ps: very nearly all of the above meant as humour.  no animals harmed.  i=20
never recorded my cat doing anything special.  i don't even have a contact=
=20
mic.  please spare me.  etc.

have a nice day
~ david