Re: [microsound] MICROSOUND vs. ISSUES

--- jake hardy <holzkopf_head@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> positive note, can anyone recomend any music that
> would fill the gap in microsound that i'm missing?
> revolutionary microsound?

I would heartly recomend some of my mixes... dabbling
with noam chomsky, michael moore, jello biafra, and
bill hicks ... along side with "microsound",
"hard-core" "idm", "postrock", and whateverothergenre.

all in the guise of "spectral" music. It is a much
better listen for the individual, instead of groups.

especially the mix I am currently orchestrating....
thinking of calling it "motherfucker" or something
similar

as it currently goes, in reverse chronological order
of appearance:

 William S Burroughs - My Protagonist Kim Carson
 Massonna - freak-out electrolyze Track 8
 Pukebrain - Regurgitory Exposition - 05 - The Cutting
Edge Of Obscurity
 Necro and Ill Bill - The Most Sadistic (VSnares
Remix)
 Unknown Artist - Astrobotnia
 Throbbing Gristle - Hit by a Rock
 kid606 - rebel girl
 EC8OR - I won't pay
 The Urinal Mints - I Wanna Smoke Crack With You
 johnny kawasaki (outkast) - ms jackson got my booty
 !!! - Storm the Legion
 Jello Biafra - Clinton Comes To Long Beach
 Thurston Moore - Stock, Hausen & Walkman
 Muslimgauze - Shah of Persia
 Noam Chomsky - Media Supression

Oh and if you are located in southern Michigan,
northern Indiana, [or the greater "Michiana" if you
will] there will be a microsound/idm/whatever event
downtown at the South Bend Regional Musem of Art this
Saturday night... contact me for details.

duncan van halluciphile
now playing: Silver Surfer (NSF format) song 7 -
really liking that intro

=====
-=dVh=--=dVh=--=dVh=--=dVh=--=dVh=--=dVh=--=dVh=-
-= currently located in the southold crossroad of america =-
-= spam and hatemail to: privacy_breach@xxxxxxxxxxx }X^P>
-= personal responces to: halluciphile(at)yahoo.com ]:^)>
-=dVh=--=dVh=--=dVh=--=dVh=--=dVh=--=dVh=--=dVh=-