Re: [microsound] Re:ambient books

The overlapping of different layers (of written language) would produce
graphical art.
See this example: http://www.nocords.net/maru/eyes/gallery/Beat.jpg
It is a "poem" I made many years ago (on a typewriter as you can see). I
think it is an interesting mixture of poetry, music and art and can be
interpreted as or translated to either, or any combination of them......

maru

chmafu nocords
www.nocords.net