re: mp3 label practicalities

wow, this message has bounced 3 times!  let's try this again!

i found a host which only charges $45 a year.  they gave me the domain name free for signing up.  space is unlimited.  bandwidth is also "unlimited" but i haven't really stressed it anyway=2E  i use ascii art and 1-3 minute mp3's, after all.

$45 a year, to me, seems like peanuts for the opportunity to reach such a large potential audience

in fact, i'd like to extend an open offer to host web projects/labels on my site.

the url could be as simple as

http://neverkink.net/project/

if anyone could use the space - for storage to be linked at externally or
whatever - get in touch.

jake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

btw if anyone is interested in the hosting service i use, they're at
nohostinglimit.com

nice guys.

pce;jke;