Re: [microsound] A remark about the list

This diatribe barely warrants a response, but I do want to say one thing
here. I don't mind your assessment of self-promotion and such, and even
though I disagree with it, I respect your opinion. But I think the "special
note to Twine" is completely uncalled-for, a personal attack that you
should've saved for a personal venue rather than a public post. I think you
revealed yourself to be very petty and small-minded and completely undercut
your previous discussion. Go back to lurking!

-=The pHarmanaut