aufabwegen news!

welcome to our newsletter

new release:
aufabwegen is proud to issue the new album by L E G I O N.
L E G I O N is the psychoacoustic dark ambient project of andrew lagowski
out of london/uk.
he has worked with brian lustmord and spk in the heyday of industrial
culture in the early eighties and has been following the path of initiation
ever since with his projects s.e.t.i. (releases on touch), legion (on
soleilmoon) and various other names.
his fourth L E G I O N album is entitled 'zodiac' and features five austere
and haunting tracks.
it comes with full colour artwork designed by t. schmitt (suspicion breeds
confidence).

details:
L E G I O N: zodiac
audio cd, lim. 500
aatp11, 53:00 minutes
available now, retail: 13,00 euro plus postage
wholesale requests welcome!
-----------
mailorder:

we have new titles available in our mailoder - please write for a full list.
some examples
asmus tietchens: leuchtidioten 10"
ditterich von euler donnersperg/column one: split lp
kallabris: dortmund 12"
tietchens/koener: kontakt der juenglinge -1  cd
marc behrens: double 3" cd on editions...
aube: recontextual abstraction double cd
and more

--------------------
forthcoming concerts:
december will be busy as hell for aufabwegen regarding concerts
more info soon, here are just the details:
4.12.02: evolution control commmittee, live @ kulturbunker muelheim, koeln
(tickets: kulturbunker@xxxxxxxxxxx)

5.12.02. screening of "dienststelle marienthal" bunker-portrait by andreas
magdanz, live soundtrack performance by asmus tietchens & concert by jacob
kirkegaard @ kulturbunker muelheim, koeln (tickets:
kulturbunker@xxxxxxxxxxx)

6.12.02. geraeuschwelten iv festival, day 1: asmus tietchens, aki onda,
phill niblock & the vacuum boys live @ cuba, achtermannstr. 12, 48143
muenster (tickets: tickets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, zipo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

7.12.02. geraeuschwelten iv festival, day 2: anne wellmer, radboud mens,
thilges3 & special guest live @ cuba, achtermannstr. 12, 48143 m|nster
(tickets: tickets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, zipo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

11.12.02. dictaphone & dj paul breitner (institut f|r feinmotorik) live@
kulturbunker muelheim, koeln (tickets: kulturbunker@xxxxxxxxxxx)