Subject: Beethoven no.9 project

> anybody else hear this on NPR today? absolutely amazing project and it =
> sounds great!

That does sound fun, unfortunately I can't listen online as i have to dial
international from Minneapolis. I'm sure it would sound nice if it's not too
digital, but retains the original orchestral qualities.
Matt Wand did a great version of 'Good Vibrations' played at 1 and 2 rpm and
put it out for collectors on his site. It's a cracking release:
http://www.simplesampling.com
I did a project with a Beethoven piece using the second movement of his
second symphony. You've guessed it I chopped it up with some purpose
designed software so I played all the music over dubbed with the result
lasting 1 second. It's a lossless reorganisation of the sound. I'm releasing
it as a 1.8 second locked groove on a 12" for Snail Article, a new sub label
of NYC based Apestaartje. You can have a look and listen on my site at:
http://www.audiOh.com/projects/splicer.html  [I think]

:->
janek