CD vs. CDRs

--------------A4468774CA301FB4FDE2F5B5

          The only thing that seperates the two are that CDRs lack the
          commercial industries selling standards for marketing.

cordell,
as you know I have nothing against CDR-only labels, I try to support good music
whatever the medium/format be. though I couldn't let you write such a statement as
the one above, the big difference is quality.
any record done by a professionaal factory will last much longer, and sound better
when glass-master is done properly.
that being stressed I agree that CDR should keep coming or at least some that have
excellent music which wouldn't exist without that medium.
philippe

| 0000 \\\\.. \\\\ __  http://www.bip-hop.com  _---| 0000 \\\\..\\\\
==> contemporary electronica challenging the ears and the mind

--------------A4468774CA301FB4FDE2F5B5--