Re: [microsound] movie advice

> any other movie advice, anyone ?

my list of time and memory related movies :

- Possession / Andrzej Zulawski / 1981 :
(Zulawski, to me, is one of the rare filmmakers who understand what rythm
really is.)
- Aguirre - Wrath of God / Werner Herzog / 1972 :
(another example of time experiment in art cinema - far away from the
"memento" simple trick (sorry paolo, i don't like this movie at all) )
- L'année dernière à Marienbad / Alain Resnais / 1961 :
(where time, memory and love are trapped in a maze of unconsciousness, stone
and chess games)
- Dead Man / Jim Jarmush / 1992 :
(a movie about time as a curse, as a poison, as an object of suffering and
extase)
- L'aventura / Michelangelo Antonioni / 1960 :
(where memory become the only reason to live and despair)
- Laura / Otto Preminger / 1944 :
(about elaboration of memory and final incarnation of it - David Lynch's
Twin Peaks took a lot of ideas from this movie)

that's all for now.
i come back if i think about something else.

anDre