Re: [microsound] nissan foundsound commercial

its funny, i have noticed over the last couple of years a sharp increase in
underground culture popping up in massmedia, movies, advertising, it seems
'our generation'(for lack of a better term) has graduated from college and
gotten jobs in the industry, hidden behind the scenes but some are having an
influence on the artistic direction of allot of media.

for instance, Dan Abrams (shuttle 358) worked for Sony on the Spiderman
Movie and you can catch his name in the credits, and this example doest show
how underground artists are influencing the mainstream, but it does show how
underground artists are infiltrating major media corporations.

> What I am really interested in is who had the idea for the commercial, had
> tobe someone and least familuar with some kinda of microsound/lowercase
> ideas??

some thing to think about for sure,
j.frede