Re: [microsound] hidden from the audience

I'm trying to find a solution in the show whit a video artist who's playing
whit me an analog video mixer.
We'll be among the audience - great to be "part" of the audience - and in
fron of them some video solution will show us working and more poetical
stuff.
We'll performe for the first time next april in Italy and the solution could
be done because of the special set of the black theatre.

I'll play something based on the idea of the last 20 years of electronic
music as a subject and she will play on the concept of globalisation.

I'll tell you more about this if you are interested, but if someone saw
something like this pleas tell me about the results in terms of audience
feedback.

Dino lupelli
dinolupelli@xxxxxxxxx