Re: [microsound] nissan foundsound commercial

--Boundary_(ID_UI/ZkEf98LYshiIzrxECpA)

At 3:27 PM -0800 12/5/02, jim altieri wrote:

>I would probably fall in line too if a corporation wanted my music
>to help sell their shit.

A few years ago Graham Nash licensed the rights to use "Teach Your
Children" to Fruit of the Loom for $15,000,000. When some of his
countercultural friends criticized him for selling out his response
was, "Listen to yourself! Fifteen million dollars! It's only a song."

And speaking of Graham Nash:

"Rock n' Roll Hall of Famer Graham Nash has been named  Surround
Music Artist of the Year by the First Annual Surround Music Awards
(SMAs) for his breakthrough  DVD-Audio disc Songs for Survivors (DTS
Entertainment).  The recording, his first solo album in more than 15
years, was actually released in the new surround sound format prior
to its stereo Compact Disc introduction."

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com

--Boundary_(ID_UI/ZkEf98LYshiIzrxECpA)--