Re: [microsound] john watermann .microsound memorial project

Hi everyone,

 > Kim Cascone

Kim deserves much credit for starting and putting together
the Watermann memorial, and all .microsound list projects.

Needles to say, your submissions is what make them happen.

 > Can't view the page

I'm very sorry for all the trouble.

There is a configuration problem with the DNS info for
microsound.org .

The microsound.org pages live at one of the hyperreal servers,
hopefully they can check on it and fix it. If I remember
correctly their servers was hacked not long ago, and we are
probably suffering some of the consequences.

I'm afraid there is not much I know or can do about it. But
I hope it will be all sort it out in a few days.

 > can't hear the stream

Make sure you have the latest flash player:
http://www.macromedia.com/downloads/

If you still have problems, email me and we'll try to fix.

thanks,

Eloy
eloy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://groovylab.com/