Re: [microsound] hello Dali / coffee table top fives

what about kramer's coffee table book about coffee tables? surely that has to
make somebody's list:)

of course, my most cherished mag i leave around is my original mint 1982 copy of
cinefex with tron on the cover... no woman can resist me once they see that on
the coffee table:)

g.