Re: [microsound] Sound installations

--part1_1cd.bfc480.2b63379f_boundary

Dans un e-mail dat=E9 du 24/01/2003 05:27:17 Paris, Madrid,=20
hellomynameisphil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx a =E9crit :

> Hi all,
>=20
> Sorry for cross-posting. I'm just curious if (m)any among you have done
> much work in the sound installation format. I think I might be switching
> in this direction for my Master of Fine Arts graduating project, but I'm
> originally a music major with little experience in the visual arts. Any
> information about what people have done would be very helpful, but I
> guess I'm specifically wondering how people dealt with the visual
> element or lack thereor. Did you do a pure sound installation with
> nothing but speakers/headphones around? Or did you integrate a
> deliberate visual element as well. What were people's responses to the
> piece? How did you feel about the effectiveness of the work? What would
> you have done differently? Other comments?
>=20
> Phil
>=20

Hi Phil,

I think you might be interested by the work of Achim Wollscheid [=20
http://www.selektion.com/members/wollscheid/default.htm ]

[ http://xstreamradio.free.fr ]
[ Now playing: Matmos - California Rhinoplasty ]

--part1_1cd.bfc480.2b63379f_boundary--