keep dreaming!

--MS_Mac_OE_3128419210_1500799_MIME_Part

> if the price of cars and gas reflected more accurately
> the costs they are exacting from all of us the relative efficiency and
> painfulness of public transport might improve in your eyes.  if more
> people used transit the service would become more robust, reliable,
> extensive, etc.

yeah you're right in theory...the automobile has a long history of
representing autonomy that american's have been brainwashed to need and
want...I wish getting better mass transit was as easy as using it more...I
used to live in NYC and I didn't have a car there and I liked not having
one...the mass transit in most cities in the EU is a good model for most
american's to consider...if I lived in Berlin or London or Brussels I would
never have to own a car...

--MS_Mac_OE_3128419210_1500799_MIME_Part--