pissing matches

OK, I've had enough of all the immature political pissing matches...as a
co-founder of this list I am now stepping in to request that any
mean-spirited posts concerning your political opinions be taken off list and
sent privately...
if you have political opinions you want to share feel free to do so in a
mature, open-minded, friendly manner...pissing matches will not be
tolerated...
all list members are welcome to enforce this by friendly reminders to any
offenders...

so again for the hard of hearing: politics are OK; mean-spirited pissing
matches are NOT

also, I will be personally reminding people to 'trim your posts'...stop
hitting the reply button without thinking...