Re: [microsound] OT See men shredded, then say you don't back war

spw <stevepwats@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Just like Americans could care less about France and Germany's
> stance on the war.
> Lets face it to most Americans France is just a European tourist
> attraction and it already has an asshole reputaion.

Um, please speak for yourself ONLY and not for what you think "most
Americans" do. This is one of the things that I find appalling with the
majority of the press in this country. They all too easily use
generalizations that include everyone in the US as believing or behaving
in unity on an issue which is not only inaccurate but also inspires many
people to speak the kind of diatribe shown above. Perhaps you'd also like
an order of "Freedumb Fries" with your McBrainwashing?

Sincerely, Dale

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com