From: halit fatih kizilgok [mailto:kizilgok@xxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 12:18 PM
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [microsound] Re: Tariff

Rudy,

Falcata means "knife" in Turkish and Tariff means "sanction" in some=20
language (French?) Just to point that out, what a coincidence.

I would love you to (not) be in Baghdad right now with your own sons,=20
daughters and wife being bombarded by a certain Bush because your own=20
dictator fucks up the whole world equilibrium. I (don't) wish you could
see=20
your own daughter killed with a bomb, her head exploding in front of
your=20
eyes and her blood all over you. The reason?
Because some ignorant fat people in America "kinda" think we need to=20
overthrow the dictator and bring "democracy" in this country. Please
take=20
your been-there-done-that arguments and your intellect and bring them to

your neighborhood in America where the songs of freedom roam over your
head.=20
Like you said unless you live what those refugees and other Iraqis go=20
through, maybe it is better to defend them as humans only. I am not
going to=20
provide info on statistics or government papers for you today. I just
think=20
about my best friend having to do his army service this coming 18 months

starting last month. or the "funny looking arabic mustache man" in Iraq
who=20
will see the shredding of his own family in front of his eyes in a
matter of=20
seconds. I try to think about the eyes of the "handsome pilot" that will

drop those bombs on which he painted "don't fuck with America" with his=20
fellow G.I.'s minutes ago.

Today in the news: The biggest baddest bombardments of all time etc...
How=20
are civilians going to run away from these bad-ass bombs? Forget your=20
tongue-in-cheek comments about what system is better for others. Get a
grasp=20
on he fact that there is no good rule/system in this world. That is even

what your government believes in. In Turkey the "democratic" government
said=20
no to US army. Guess what happened? U.S. army kept unloading our docks
and=20
Powell voiced the U.S. government's dissapointment and said Turkey
better=20
try to pass it again in the parliament. Is this the kinda rule you want
in=20
Iraq?

You don't like my words do you? Does it sound like I am filled with
anger?=20
Well, actually I am not, I marginalized myself to a point to make you
feel=20
what it is like your life to be judged by "power-seekers",=20
"nothing-else-to-do sayers", "war-is-the-only option tellers" or plain
"Nuke=20
the sand niggers" advocates.

And going below and reading you comments again. not to be disrespectful:
You=20
are blatantly ignorant enough to tell somebody you will whack him. you
also=20
say: did you ask anybody from eastern europe? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY
PEOPLE=20
WOULD SUPPORT YOUR DIRTY ATTACK IF U.S. WAS NOT SUCH A BULLY? OR IF
THERE=20
WAS NO FEAR OF BEING LEFT ASIDE BY THIS BULLY? I WOULD GUESS NONE,=20
DEFINITELY NONE IN EASTERN EUROPE. Communism is a bad thing but trust me
no=20
one is clearly happy over in eastern europe they got rid of it, unless=20
this/her father runs a big business which he acquired through deals with

previous or current governments. The current system is no good, maybe
better=20
for some but worse for most. and if there is people driving hummers
around=20
you while you scratch the earth for bread, this is no freedom.

Here is another opinion on this list: How could people sign their record

company under their e-mails while talking about why a certain 500.000=20
children were killed etc...? How can people be in a state of mind to=20
advertise their latest MP3 releases or concerts after attacking each
other=20
with blizzard comments? Or how can people ask about soundcards or
software=20
while the world is going somewhere we do not wish to see. This time, it
will=20
affect us all if things turn worse. Even Americans will be affected if
there=20
is no healthy/wealthy individual in the rest of the world to purchase
their=20
Powerbooks, and coca cola. And really, us, the darker rest of the world
do=20
not think life must go on as usual in the U.S. anymore. And, if things=20
follow like they are, I think life in America will get closer to ours
(the=20
mustached/ arabic/ camel riders/ communists/ the foreign evils/) sooner
than=20
the next G4 update.

Fatih.