Re: how to cope?

Does anybody know any solid readings on how to survive psychologically with
these thoughts of where the world is going? I really am not content with the
current "3rd world war is closing" or "there is no light at the end of the
tunnel" preaching. they might be right etc... but as humans we need to
survive don't we? without being ignorant of what is going on around the
world that is.

fatih.

p.s: Mr. Cascone was on time with his stepping up. This one and the previous
one about the politics on this list were very good points indeed. How can
somebody argue about colors and politics without offending personnally: that
is what we need to learn. But, is saying "WAR IS OK" a political stance? or
saying "I AM A FASCIST" or "I DON'T LIKE ARABS AND IRAQIS NEITHER" : are
these political opinions or illnesses that need to be cured? I need
guidance.