Re: [microsound] Sound/Silence/War

One should know that journalists in bagdad now has an ever present=20
personal iraqii military 'companion' that cencors what they can say.=20
Hardly suprising given the situation. The only journalists that can=20
report freely are the ones from smalller countries that speak some odd=20=

language. I've been listeing to a norwegian journalist who reported=20
this fact.

Regarding the skills of the US government this short colunn in=20
Businessweek tells us a lot:

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/03_12/b3825801.htm