RE: [microsound] overmod/distortion and new facets

	Truth, I think, is subjective, and will mean a different thing to
you than to me. I think the painting example I gave was a good one for me. I
guess it really depends on what your end goal is.  I suppose if I can
witness something with my own eyes, than I guess that's as close to 'truth'
as I can get. Of course those events can be manipulated (to take the
painting example, what environment is it in? what is the lighting like, what
are the other objects around it? Etc), and of course my frame of mind can
greatly influence the act of 'seeing' but in the end my perception is my
reality.

m.