war

this is my contribution to the "war thread".
sorry for bad translation

****
- Mr. Bush, do you have any proof that Iraq has the weapons of mass destruction ?
- Yes, we saved checks confirming of payment.
****
Bush:
"Enemy archly attacked our war-planes when they peacefully bombed his
cities"
****
Americans used a new super bomb for neutralization of iraqi electronic
weapons, and have been quite surprised that Kalashnikov machine-gun don't have
processors.
****
Coalition forces took Umm-Kasr city. This is the forth Umm-Kasr city
from the beginning of the war.
****
UN inspectors found iraqi airplaneless pilot near iraqi pilotless
airplane. This pilot (weight 80kg, handspan 1,5 m) can move without
help of an airplane within the range of 80 km.
****
CNN reports that nuclear bomb was dropped to division of Britain
military forces due to mistake of american pilot. Pentagon and British
Ministry of Defense said 7 people were wounded in this accident.

****

seriously :
1. it is sad that all the protests against the war are helpless.
2. i don't believe CNN anymore.
3. i wanted to cry when they said that coalition forces will lose
about 5000 people in Baghdad assault...what for ? wherefore ? why ?

environmental music : http://www.nexsound.org