Re: [microsound] war

hmm, well I dont identify myself with any regime or religion at all.=20
and I dont think there is much point in listening to media at all as=20
the reports are so tightly controlled and censored. the truth and=20
complete picture about what is happening in iraq right now will be=20
known in a couple of years, not before.

actually I think you should sign up as a volunteer worker to rebuild=20
iraq.  I guarantee that it would make you less angry and bitter and=20
give new perspective to what you hear on the news. its all about human=20=

beings, you should not buy into the propaganda metaphors - its a=20
country with 18 million human beings of which about 10-12 are children.=20=

iraq military spending is 0.0015% of the world total. US military=20
spending is 50% of the world total.

I can understand the bitterness and anger for someone who identifies=20
himself with the USA. the country is economically bankrupt and almost=20
every new economical and statstical report shows it is getting worse=20
for every month. dont beleive me (or anyone) on this, just look it up=20
yourself. I'm giving you the official figures.

the ecomonical peak was the credit-fuelled bubble in the late 90's. the=20=

stockmarket peak was march 2000 but with very low volumes, the actual=20
peak happened 98/99. since then the decline has only acccelerated, you=20=

can check these figures easily also. we have just seen the start of the=20=

political decline and the only thing left to use as influence in the=20
world is the military power. a very sad story. and potentiallly very=20
dangerous.

s=F6ndagen den 6 april 2003 kl 12.32 skrev Falcata-Galia and Tariff=20
Records: