Re: [microsound] war

> Yeah whatever, try speaking out against S.H. while living in Baghdad, I
> guess the tales of people getting
> tortured, getting their tongues and ears cut off is just America
> propaganda. When a president has to always carry around a machine gun
> and shoot it off in the air during
> public appearances I would consider that pretty savage.
> When people are forced to believe in a religion and women are forced to
> cover 95% of their
> body that's stone age mentality BULL SHIT.
> I can go on and on about this but you people are just America haters, it
> will be a conspiracy
> when they expose chemical weapons and torture chambers.

America haters?  There you go with that "you people" stuff again.  Who,
exactly is "you people"?  I believe I have asked you this before and you
never answered my question.

> When people are forced to believe in a religion and women are forced to
> cover 95% of their
> body that's stone age mentality BULL SHIT.

You know nothing of this culture.  I suggest you read this:

http://www.noiseusse.org/travelogue_egypt.html

It's about my friends recent trip to egypt.  It goes into a lot of the
cultural differences.  Check it out.  You might actually learn something
if you keep an open mind.