Re: [microsound] Concert and field recording: MD a good idea?

On 19/04/03 16:41, "Aaron Ximm" said in living color:

>> I'm in the market for a thingy to record both concerts (mostly piano
>> recitals) as well as for doing field recording.
>
> My own $.02 would be that your choice of mic will be more important that
> choice of MD or DAT... more opinion in the DIY section of:
>
> http://www.quietamerican.org/links.html

That was my impression too.

Thanks for the link... (I think I've actually perused through that site
while looking for information)

g.

--
Guillaume Grenier - grenier.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx

in space there is no north  in space there is no south
in space there is no east   in space there is no west