people interested in kyma

Hello micropeeps,

A while ago some of you guys/gals were inquiring about the kyma/capybara
sound production unit. Just a couple days ago I realized that in my last
months Computer Music Journal, the very creator himself had written an
article philosophically discussing computer music languages, using his own
product as an example. Assuming some of you inquiring about it then are
still curious now, I've imported it to .pdf and have put it up on the web
for you to read.  However, since this is copyrighted material, I will be
taking it down in a couple days, so snatch it up quick! I can only assume
that the author (as well as the publishers) won't be too mad at me
considering that this is sort of a plug for his own product and I'm sure
would like others to know more about his creation (as well as the
journal).

http://homepages.luc.edu/~mkhemma/kyma_language.pdf

a Point about the article that was pretty interesting:

Scaletti brings up the notion of using the subscription paradigm for the
distribution of music. how well one does is gauge by the level of
interactivity the musician has with his/her audience rather than simply
relying on an end product. It's a pretty neat idea when you think about
it.

Anways, enjoy the article!:)

-mark.k