Re: [microsound] not really ot: writers/artist block

If you haven't read it yet, I suggest William Gibson's _Pattern
Recognition."  Set in the present, it feels as "futuristic" as his
previous work.  It was a nice compliment to Tarkovsky, and reminded me
that the future will look a lot like the present, only denser, and faster.

Best,

G.