Re: Luddism was Matrix muzak

>  I used to have a great memory
>for phone numbers; then my wife bought me a palm pilot for my birthday.
>And when was the last time one of us didn't bring some type of computing
>device to a gig?

I had a disscussion with one of my freinds about this the other day and we
came to the conclusion that technology has risen and has already enslaved
mankind.  I realized it was indeed so when I showed my boss how to get .pdf
files on his computer at the office. We had to download the propper acrobat
reader wait for it to DL then let it expand then restarted then looked at
the 2 k file attachment on his email (time: about half an hour).

The maintenence and repair and upkeep of our machines, all too
regularly...They've already enslaved us. With that said, I'm fine with it.