Re: [microsound] mastering glitch

I think asking about the value system of mastering is a legitimate question,
especially since "go to a real mastering engineer" is incredibly value laden
(especially since the changes in producing have made DIY producers try to
figure out mastering themselves--to the chagrin of those real mastering
engineers).
Joe