Re: [microsound] Motion

> Anyone have a copy of his first cd they would be willing to to a burn =
trade=20
> with something I have? I think the first one is totally sold out.

the first cd is "motion: pictures"
you could try cargo distribution in the uk first:
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

if you don't get a reply, let me know and maybe i can fwd his email?

there are other motion mp3's at 8bit:
www.8bitrecs.com

and tu-m:
www.tu-m.com

ciao

andrea

-----Messaggio Originale-----=20
Da: "scott allison" <lipistal3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
A: <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Data invio: mercoled=EC 4 giugno 2003 18.17
Oggetto: [microsound] Motion