e.g. ø info [+o.t.?]

sorry to bother you with this OT. I'm looking for a job in NYC from next
autumn. Can somebody of you point me to some website with offers? (reply
in my mailbox).
thanx a lot.

...and for the people coming at the next Venice Biennial (opening next
week http://www.labiennale.org/ ) I suggest you to come to the Giudecca
(boat stop Zitelle) on the 11th June at 9pm at the opening party of
Radar project (part of "Extra 50"; exhibitions during the Biennial).
Among various artworks, there will be the wooden sorround-sound
installation by "Pennacchio Argentato" + "e.g.ø".
The show will be up till the end of June.

that's all for today
ciao
e.

--