Re: [microsound] Motion

hi

I think this is my first proper post to the list bar my
DUAL info news that I sometimes pass on through these
channels... anyway just wanted to say that anybody
liking Motion should go to 8bit Records for more free
exclusive downloads http://www.8bitrecs.com

bags of other goodies there too... enjoy

and you can catch a Motion dj set this saturday at the
Sonic Recycler event in London more info at
www.watermans.org.uk other people playing include
Scanner, Ticklish, Tennis, Simon Fisher Turner, plus
dj's and films in the bar. 4-11pm

Colin

Email :::
colin@xxxxxxxxxx
Dual :::
http://www.dual.co.uk
Coombe Records :::
http://www.coomberecords.com
Drone Records :::
http://radiantslab.com/DroneRecords
8bit Records :::
http://www.8bitrecs.com
Evelyn Records :::
http://www.evelynrecords.cjb.net
London Placard Festival :::
http://placard.slab.org
Mystery Sea :::
http://www.home.planetinternet.be/~chalkdc
Resonance FM :::
http://www.resonancefm.com
SLOW SOUND SYSTEM :::
http://www.slowsound.netwith "his first cd " do you
mean "picture" ?

scott allison <lipistal3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow, just wanted to say, that motion cd and the motion
mp3's on 12k are
really excellent. Rather minimal with subtle rythums
holding stuff together,
and nice acosutic sounding stuff that seeems to travel
in and out from time
to time. Overall really creative interesting stuff.

Anyone have a copy of his first cd they would be
willing to to a burn trade
with something I have? I think the first one is totally
sold out.

-Scott