Re: [microsound] Re: droplifting

ok. the thing that bothers me (probably ) the most about this 'droplifting
business' comes from my experience in retail:

 what generally happens to merchandise not in inventory is that it's
returned to inventory or placed in a lost&found box. either way it just sits
on a shelf unless claimed until the store changes location.

 in smaller businesses , or a used record store for example; a clerk might
give away something unidentifiable to a customer to investigate and return
with a report the following week.

 neither of these scenarios seems like undermining a capitalist system.

                                 Bill