Re: [microsound] stephan mathieu / douglas benford - reciprocess 02 ( und.and) | CD

from the Fallt website

si-cut.db and Full Swing + / vs. Stephan Mathieu und Douglas Benford
                           CD | Bleep 22/F.0000.0000

                           F=E4llt are pleased to announce the second rel=
ease in
our series of split CDs - 'Reciprocess + / vs.'
                           Co-curated by Philippe Petit (BiP-HOp) and
Christopher Murphy (F=E4llt) each CD features the solo and
                           collaborative work of two artists. With artwor=
k by
F=E4llt designers Fehler this follow-up release, by two of
                           the most interesting artists working with soun=
today, looks set to underline the Reciprocess Series, an
                           exciting addition to the BiP-HOp and F=E4llt c=
atalogs.

                           This CD is currently being pressed and is expe=
cted
back in the near future. Check the F=E4llt and BiP-HOp
                           websites for details.

Bill Jarboe wrote:

> a cooperative work with london based composer douglas benford aka si-cu=
t.db,
> produced and curated between 12.2001 and 11.2002
>
> If I intend to speak about work of Hans of stage, again transport to me=
 this
> at my days of school, as which for me the best music was mysterious, an=
d had
> a strange magic. Increasing in top in the landscape, I also find a qual=
ity
> idyllic agricultural, which also seems to penetrate the structure the H=
ans
> stage. There are also a direction of the loss and feeling far from taki=
ng
> instantaneous 'better days', than probably the sun seemed to shine
> continuous according to at the beginning of the summer holidays, which =
had a
> feeling at the beginning of the Centres entirely of the possibilities, =
and
> one moment, long splendourful. In order to work above of the audio docu=
ments
> of Hans of stage, I felt necessary around this quality of preserved, bu=
t to
> the tonalities an end 'of the material life' you probably give, thus on=
> few pieces employed I not agreeing slightly of the tunings and the some=
times
> na=EFve rhythmic ideas and frequently still played the results by vario=
us
> generative methods with the software or the small articles. For example=
,
> bolts itself install, which would never synchronize. In this way, that =
> think, leave all the common pieces with some tendencies, admirably howe=
ver
> with the darkness, which I do not grant, if that only functions, becaus=
> they probably too are close to head ... si-cut.db on Stephan Mathieu =BB=

> Stephan Mathieu on si-cut.db =BB In spring when 2001 I were invited by =
Douglas
> in by him length-A organized the series of position given up in more to=
tal
> London coffee to play. Brillamment to the bones arrived I in Heathrow a=
nd
> became by my accomodate of the same temporarily without emfangen means.=
 In