Re: [microsound] os9

wow - i too like os 9 (and netscape 4.7) although Jaguar is nice as well.
this leads me a question...
the upgrades that leave old systems totally behind...are they all so that
eventually the government computers don't have to work so hard to link to
yours? I mean a 64 bit bus goes into a cray supercomputer going  10 billion to
the 277th power with less work for the cray, than a cranky glitchy 12 bit bus,
right?

:))